Saturday, May 9, 2009





I can hardly believe that she is big enough for this



Agghh! Where did my baby go?
I remember when I would imagine what she would be like as a two year old, four year old, and six year old. At the time, it seemed unfathomable that she would ever be so big.
Sophie: you are even MORE amazing than I ever imagined. And so smart. Wow.



My little shadow.. I love you so.

P.S.
For those of you who are kind enough to inquire about the hand, I only have another week and a half in a half cast! I only have a very small crack in my bone. I can't imagine if I broke the bone in half, as I was in so much pain with just a little crack. Wimpy wimpy wimpy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

It's about time she started to earn her keep! I can't believe how big she is either, I remember when she was first born and you wouldn't even let me hold her! I cannot wait to see you all! Love you!

May 12, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home