Thursday, April 16, 2009

HAPPY
EASTER!

We had such a wonderful weekend. We started it by the girls' school egg hunt. They planted their baskets a few weeks ago, and watered, trimmed, and nurtured them until this day..they loved this! they also get to "cut the hair". Sounds fun, and it is, although it does give me more to sweep up. oh well...good times, good times.





Lyla Rose is always included. I love that.

The eggs were filled with raisins and carob chips. Avery wanted to know where the real candy was.

The reason I was getting annoyed taking pictures. This kid has a hard time sitting still....


Also, my camera is dying. (Toby, if your reading this, feel free to take note..hint, hint, nudge nudge)

Hell hath no fury like taking away this egg dye from Lyla. She dyed one egg. Seriously, we could not move that glass more than a centimeter away...Have at it sister. It was the brightest pink we had.




Our Easter dessert. again blurry %$#@ pictures! my broken camera needs a cast.

Hunting for eggs. Look close, and you can see the ladies...

I loved how much she was enjoying reaching into her basket and pulling out her treasures...Oh how she screamed with delight!


Next time i'll make sure her mouth isn't full

The sweet Mckinney boys joined us for brunch..boys in oxfords are just delicious


It was difficult to get the girls looking at me, and also to keep Abby and her cone out of the pic!


THE END

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

April 16, 2009 at 5:28 PM  
Blogger Sherine said...

I thought cone was another word for rear end.. until I saw he had a real cone on his head☻

Your pics are great.. even with a broken camera.

April 20, 2009 at 6:56 AM  
Blogger Princess said...

Dang if looks could kill Lyla! I have a feeling she is not going to be one to be messed with! Looks like a fun Easter, although some of those pictures made me feel like I had vertigo!

April 24, 2009 at 9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home