Tuesday, April 7, 2009





Have you ever taken a walk in the rain in your pajamas?





I HIGHLY recommend it.


She really was enjoying it. Sometimes it is just hard to keep up.


Even if you get stuck with the broken umbrella, and can't keep up


And if you're lucky, the sun will come out at the end, and if you are a real nice mom, you let the little ones have a session with the camera.

First: Photography by Avery Olivia






Also featuring photography by Sophia






You can still see her corn chips in her teeth. Gross.


I love the look of adoration in Avery's eyes to princess spidey
Also, Lyla has the camera smile down


Oh my, What BIG eyes you have.....




Direct quote, "Put down the camera soph, Pu****click***


And then:
Yes Avery, it is only fair that you get to take a picture too!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherine said...

Princess Spidey huh? Love it. I think their pictures turned out great:)

April 8, 2009 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

You can tell Sophie is a little more into herself with her picture taking, lol! So cute and I love the walk in the rain in the pajamas! I do that sometimes, but it just looks like I am crazy ;)

April 8, 2009 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Smiley Family said...

Once again, I am jealous of all that green! What a beautiful walk. And great photos too. I let Ashlyn take the camera once in awhile and I love seeing her perspective.

April 8, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home