Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Officially a Soccer Mom





She ran right out with her team... Every time she ran past us, her eyes were sparkling



Assessing the situation


Avery hasn't had a game yet, but I got a couple of her practice

She took it pretty seriously..she was so excited to get a spot on her team


Sophia's team- The Princesses. Really, I thought we had plenty of that already in our life, but she was ecstatic. Clearly it was meant to be.
Avery's team- The Butterflies. Also fitting

3 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

I love that they are in soccer, so cute! I bet Tobe loves it even more. You make the perfect soccer mom AND you already have the minivan! FYI, I am in Utah and it is 10:30am and both of my parents are asleep!

April 24, 2009 at 9:21 AM  
Blogger Sherine said...

If I were there I would dress up in our 7th grade huskie cheer uni for her. Go butterflies:)

April 27, 2009 at 8:54 PM  
Blogger Smiley Family said...

So fun! I think I want to get Ashlyn in t-ball this summer, I think she'd have a ball :)

April 29, 2009 at 11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home