Friday, April 10, 2009

It rains where we live. A lot. (130 inches per year)
We roll with it.


The nice thing is, the sun eventually comes out. Even if only briefly.


This is the coconut tree that rocks the front yard. I love and fear this beauty. The fronds are as long as my minivan. The coconuts that drop are huge and heavy. I have a better chance dying from one of the coconuts than a shark. (so says statistics) I wonder how much more those scales are tipped when you take into account the amount of time I spend in my house vs. the ocean?
Beautiful though.


3 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

Wow, you have learned some sort of new graphic trick! Avery has really got some legs on her, in that one picture her and sophe look the same height! Did the rain splash mud all over Lylas' face? :P Love the playing in the rain and even though it makes me shiver, I am sure it was much warmer there! Miss you guys so much!

April 12, 2009 at 10:46 AM  
Blogger Sherine said...

...warm hawaii rain... it's beautiful.

April 14, 2009 at 9:36 AM  
Blogger shauna said...

Thanks for stopping by AND for leaving a message.

You are making me miss Hawaii but it is nice to see someone is able to enjoy the rain.

Aloha

PS Still have NOT found the purse. . .

April 15, 2009 at 8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home