Tuesday, October 19, 2010

First Day of School

Yes, I am aware that the first quarter is complete. Including parent teacher conferences...
The girls are doing great in school, and loving it. (mostly)

One of my summer highlights was buying school clothes for 80% off on the mainland. Awesome! And then, we learned there were uniforms this year for school.
Oh well....

Photobucket


Sohpia moved to the main campus. Most of her classes are in Hales (huts/houses) that are lacking walls. She loves it!

Photobucket

Avery needed to bring a flowering plant. She loved picking it out...


Photobucket


I was a little worried that Lyla would have a hard time with her sisters in school,



Photobucket

As you can see, she did just fine.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sephalo said...

I want Sophie's headband! Your babies are too too beautiful!
I'm so jealous of being able to go to school in Hawaii AND having classes in a fale... lucky duck!

October 19, 2010 at 9:36 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

Awww those are so great! I love the soft edges of your photos! Could Sophie's legs be any skinnier? Lol I don't think I have ever seen such a sassy school uniform! I am jealous of them too, maybe I can find a class on the strip....

October 20, 2010 at 8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home