Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Valentines!

Photobucket

I don't have pictures from Valentines Day. Know that it did involve whale watching, swimming, and a stop at Big Island Candy company.

I do have, however some photos of Christmas and New Years....

Photobucket

Don't you just love dreamy (read: blurry) photos?
Romantic, aren't they?
I am starting to think though that all of our photos for the last year are starting to look like life through cataracts. But, alas.. more, ahem, dreamy photos...


Photobucket

Christmas Eve brought traditions! Making cookies for Santa.
"Believe me Mom, Santa wants Chocolate chip!"

Also, laying on the rug while it was airing...not really a tradition, but totally crazy as it was Christmas Eve, and I am still not used to seeing sights like this...



Photobucket

Um, Avery is totally in her shorts. sweet.

Photobucket

yes, this picture is included, because I know you want to know the decorations for our big Christmas Eve dinner. I splurged on the Pomegranates. They were three dollars each. I'm not sure how much they cost on the ML, but pretty sure they weren't that. But the tangerines and orange leaves and blossoms were free. Provided by the back yard. Makes up for the Pomegranates, don't you think?
I've decided that Christmas Eve dinner is the way to go! No cooking on Christmas Day makes for a truly magical, lazy, appreciative day. Talk about a day off! I think I may get one a year. With VERY careful planning.



Photobucket

This picture is included because of the clean house. All I want for Christmas...

Photobucket


Tradition! yes, I find I do love them....Pajamas. I know, sooo original.

Photobucket

The big gift. Also, look close. These are the jammies I made for the girls. Avery's have horses, of course.

Photobucket

Lyla Rose, monkeys. Is it any surprise?

Photobucket

For some odd reason, there is no picture of just Sophia and her new bike. I know, so odd for a first child! She is totally getting third child treatment. You may note, however, that the color on her jammies is pink, pink, pink!

and now, I'm tired!

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

I love your dreamy photos, lol They are so ethereal! I cannot believe Lyla's hair!!! Super cute, but way shorter than I thought! I think scissors need to be banned in your house ha ha ha! You always do amazing sewing and decorations and everything looked beautiful! Miss your face and will call you tonight, I am finally home from SD!

February 17, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home