Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lyla Rose



Photobucket


Three Years Old


Oh Lyla, how great you are!

I love your giggle when I blow on your belly
I love to moosh face with you
I love it when you tell me secrets
I love when you say, 'may I please be excused?" in your sweet little tiny voice
I love how you tell your sisters what you think, and how you don't hold back
you bring so much spunk and laughter to our lives
when I grow up, I want to be just like you



Photobucket

having lunch at Culvers. A Butter Burger to be exact. Yes, you read that right.
Butter Burger.
Welcome to Wisconsin folks!

Photobucket

A pizza dinner. Why is it that every special dinner is a pizza request? just wondering.
followed by orange cake and orange sherbert.
Happy Birthday Lyla Rose
xoxo

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

I can't believe how big she is getting..... She is such a sweetheart and it's good she has some spunk mixed in! I need to hear more about his butter burger......

August 5, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home