Thursday, February 25, 2010

CAMPING, PART II

Photobucket

When you camp in the winter in Hawaii, it gets starts getting dark at 5:30. That is usually time to start thinking about making dinner. Toby and I decided it really was the most beautiful "kitchen" we'd ever made dinner together.
This is why I love to camp:
It Is Magical
Full Moon
Raging Ocean
Happy Children
Toby(if there were words that could explain how I feel....)
=
A very content, happy me.

Photobucket

Some days, it was pretty overcast for a while. We still managed to have fun

Photobucket

I had a VERY exciting experience while on our adventures. South Point Hawaii actually looks a LOT like Utah desert! Oh be still my heart...having lived in Torrey, Utah for over three years, my soul will ALWAYS sing for the desert!

Photobucket

Oh...how I miss those desert nights...

Photobucket

Then again...when I look at the WHOLE picture....

I am clearly no longer in my beloved desert.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherine said...

I think you have a perfect mix.. desert + beautiful ocean:) I'm pretending I'm on the beach right now... wait.. what is that sound.. is that a snowblower?

February 25, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Sherine said...

poof... there went my dream:)

February 25, 2010 at 11:02 AM  
Blogger Smiley Family said...

Oh, that beach is beautiful! I think we need to plan a trip to Hawaii next!

March 7, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home