Monday, February 22, 2010

Photobucket

Ahhh...camping. We have not been camping forever! It seems we were busy having baby after baby after baby, and then we moved to Hawaii...you get the picture.
day trips to the beach with a baby are awesome! Camping with a baby...not so much.
I love camping, and now that Lyla Rose is a "big girl" we are back in action!

Photobucket

I love this picture for so many reasons. First, my cubbies hat! Everytime I wear it I dream of Chicago! I love it. Also, we are traveling in the car Toby and I bought together two weeks before we were married. A first with our family since two huge car seats wont fit side by side. Now, a booster, a car seat, and a big kid = backroad camping. And my most favorite thing of all....Avery's face! Look at her. Pure happiness..

Photobucket

It does kind of look like we plopped our kids in the middle of some parking lot to play. But, be assured, it is soft, soft black sand. Sure it gets hot. but whatever. go wet your toesies if you are too hot...

Photobucket

you would do the same.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sherine said...

Oh you are killing me with all the beach pictures:) I just checked into prices for a vacay with all the 7 kids back to Maui. I think I would have to sell my car. If it snows again it just might be worth it. Your girls look beautiful as ever. :)

February 22, 2010 at 8:59 AM  
Blogger Princess said...

Oh I want to go camping so bad!!! The next time I come up, we HAVE to go! Go Cubs!

February 22, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home