Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Am I still talking about September?? sheesh


My sweet husband planned the BEST surprise trip for my birthday. After telling me to pack a dress and swimsuit, we were out the door. I highly recommend that every single person on Earth experience the Kona Village. No phones, no t.v., just pure heaven! It is amazing how much we disconnect from our favorite people by turning the t.v. on. Don't get me wrong, Project Runway is one of my favorite activities ever, but spending multiple days without the tube is good for the family! We had so much fun together..As soon as we arrived we were presented with froofy drinks..gotta love the umbrellas kids...then we took off on a walk to find our Hale..beautiful

Photobucket

The view from our hale- Instead of hotel rooms, Kona Village has individual houses-











loved this



yes, my mouth is full. appetizers on the lanai



There was swimming

Photobucket

Photobucket

Gathering baby coconuts

Photobucket

Dinner at sunset

Photobucket

yes, I could eat here pretty regularly

Photobucket

Thank You Thank You Thank You

to my very sweet husband

I love you

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

I just love your pictures, they are just magical! What a fun birthday and I cannot wait to come back and check out Kona Village. Such a neat and fun place!

November 15, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home