Tuesday, December 9, 2008

AVERY OLIVIA MAUTZ

FOUR YEARS OLD

Yes, I realize I am two weeks behind schedule. Avery turned 4 on the 24th of November. I can't believe how big she has seemed to get even since then. She has taken on the role of a 4 year old with gusto! My sweet Avery...here are some of the things that make me smile about you...

You are very funny. I love it when you sing it's a hard knock life when you have to make your bed. Complete with calling mommy Miss Hannegan.

You are very sensitive. You think about the feelings of others, including, but not limited to, worms, ants, "crockroach", etc. I also love that after you acknowledge their feelings, you have no problem killing them.

You love dinosaurs as much as you love pink dress up. Infact, often times they intermingle.

You are fearless when it comes to trying new things. You were the first to swim in our family, are the first to try new foods, climb on the biggest horse, meeting new friends. You were the first little one in your gymnastics class to try the high bar. The older girls were talking about how fearless you were, and how after you did it, the other kids wanted to try. Sometimes you dive into things headfirst(literally). I love how you inspire your sisters already to be more, do more, love more.

I love you so much Avery O! Happy Birthday

Now, onto the Party.

First, her birthday celebration at school. She was so excited for this ever since being able to watch Sophia have her turn in September. We were literally counting down the days to this rainbow cape!
Lyla Rose was included in the festivities, even sitting on her own chair
Avery, about to walk around the circle with the lit candle. No wonder she loves school so much.
Waiting for her special heart shaped apple cake.

For her birthday, we threw a tea party!

The kids made tea hats for the craft with these huge flowers. They also loved having tiny cookies to eat with their "tea". (lemonade).




Waiting for her tea.
Lyla loved all of the action.

Swimming with friends. They have two pools to choose from. What do they want to play with? the hose
Presents
Blowing out candles. No, fondant doesn't work in Hawaii. Melty mess. Good thing I made a pound cake so it didn't fall apart. Seriously, the cake was sooo good.
Climbing the Plumeria tree




Later that same day.....





She found my blue ink pad.

The End. Thanks for staying until the end. if you did.

2 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

Whoever would not stay to the end, has no business reading! Sweet Avery, I can't believe she is 4! A few things here, Lyla looks soooo grown up in the picture of her at the school! I LOVE the tea party and you are amazing! What a great memory for her! I wish I could have been there! As for Uncle Aubry, that picture speaks for itself, lol!

December 9, 2008 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger ♥Shally said...

Your kids are beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! It has been a long time... That Powell trip was FOREVER ago!! :)

December 28, 2008 at 8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home