Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happenings on the Big Island

What happens when Mom is sick????



A trip to the zoo with Dad!! Great fun was had by all. (except me) Thanks T.




Avery, doing her normal camera pose.



Sooo excited. Yes, I know that Sophia's shoes are way too small.



Hippo Sophie



Giraffe Avery, complete with seaweed stuck in her teeth. Nice.


Morning Rainstorm. Nice to see that my constant reminding (yelling) about sharing is paying off. Good job ladies


Trying out new rain boots and umbrellas. Yes, I am aware that Sophia's nightgown is a size three. She does have some that fit, I promise.




Heaven...


Avery, letting the rain kiss her face. I love the look in her eyes.

Lyla, up from her morning nap. Notice her foot? She fell down and got her leg stuck immediately after this shot. She somehow thought that I caused this to happen and was very mad at mommy. Sorry, sweat pea.

Avery is hiding something from Mommy....what is it, you ask????



Come on Ava, show me


I can't quite see...

Aggggghhhh!
Imagine what it was like before I cut her hair. Yikes

Could one of my parents change my diaper? Please? No, seriously



Rhythmic gymnastics at it's finest. No, girls, mommy can't do that. Even if I tried very hard.

In need of sleep


The End

5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa Cannon said...

Amy, your girls are so cute! I love the rain in Hawaii. Hope you are feeling better.

August 24, 2008 at 10:00 PM  
Blogger Sherine said...

How is the zoo there? We only had the aquarium when i was in maui.

August 25, 2008 at 5:38 PM  
Blogger Princess said...

I love those pictures! No offense Toby but Amy is the much better picture taker! They are so good! I love those girls and you miss Mutts! Give big hugs and kisses to everyone!

August 26, 2008 at 8:17 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

Amy-WOW! So great to see you (your blog!) It has been too long! Hope all is well. What a CUTE family!
Stacie (Mascaro) Evans

August 27, 2008 at 1:23 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Stacie Mascaro!!! WOW is right..I was so surprised to see your name on my blog..and also happy. I'm not sure how to get a hold of you..if you see this again, leave your email so we can chat..

August 27, 2008 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home