Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Lyla's Birthday



I know I already sent out pics of lyla's first year, but I wanted to post some from her B-day party. It was super mellow, and just the family which ended up being so nice. We were laughing about the differences between Sophie's first party and Lyla's. IHello 3rd child syndrome. nstead of party bags, I just bought a huge floor puzzle that we all did together, and also Twister. We made homemade pizza's and cupcakes with ice cream. Simplicity is a word that has become one of my favorites this year. (Could it have anything to do with getting rid of almost everything we owned?) Anyway, it ended up being one of our favorite parties we've thrown.

Party "guests"

Opening presents

Birthday girl

Ready

Set

Enjoy!

Who knew Twister could be so competitive? Leave it to my girls
to invent a point system.

The frosting melted off because in Hawaii, everything melts

Live music!
Happy Birthday sweet Lyla Rose

Toby really was present, he was behind the camera..Whoops.

So this morning I realized our baby days are behind us. Lyla had her first bad breath. Well, Toddlerhood, here we come!!!!!!!



4 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

August 6, 2008 at 2:32 PM  
Blogger Lisa Cannon said...

Your girls are darling! I hope you don't mind, I linked over from Sherine's blog. Blogging is so much fun!

August 6, 2008 at 3:25 PM  
Blogger readertoo said...

Miz Lyla sure got into that cake! Wonderful hum-m-m - Mom's make the best things.

August 7, 2008 at 12:18 PM  
Blogger Sherine said...

How did I miss all these posts??? Other than being so dang cute I really don't like my kids from 12 to 18 months.. Ok... I like them they are just really hard to deal with.

p.s. what's with the melting thing? We noticed that right off.

August 17, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home