Thursday, August 7, 2008

i'm just playing catch up with pics. The girls had so much fun at gymnastics camp and cant wait to start classes again soon. soooo...here they are

Avery has her own way of doing the bar. Funny girl. Sophia climbing onS wall. She almost made it to the top until she realized no one was holding her anymore. She then started shouting for help. Thankfully, there was a spotter an inch away from her. Whew.











After receiving medals they got to stand on a podium with the sign behind them. In all of her excitement, Avery fell right off the podium. She then popped right back up with a look of victory!!! She gave everyone a good chuckle. Good thing shes not one to get embarrased easily. Good Job Ladies..


I also took the girls to the hotpond. They love it here. I wasnt able to take them by myself forever, but Avery finally realized her floatie suit actually does just that. Now we are all set











3 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

So freakin cute! I love the gymnastics and Avery cracks me up! I posted a comment on your previous post but it got deleted! I love that last picture of Lyla! Love and miss you!

August 8, 2008 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Those girls are so darn cute and it looks like paradise there. I know I didn't see them too much when you lived but I loved it just the same.
The pictures are darling.
stacey said the Lyla chockid on something, I'm sure that was so frightening and I glad she is okay.
Did you ever sell your house here?

August 16, 2008 at 2:20 PM  
Blogger Sherine said...

Great pictures amy!

August 17, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home