Monday, August 4, 2008

Wisconsin 08



I know we've been back for a while now, but just wanted to post some pics from summer vaca. As soon as we got back, we dove back into activities with gymnastics camp, swimming, etc. The transition home wasn't as bad as I anticipated, with the exception of Lyla Rose. She has 3 more teeth coming in at once and thinks sleeping in my arms is preferable to any other options. Sophia also let me know that our yard is boring. We don't even have a sailboat. Um, Sophie? we don't even have grass, I think a sailboat(or lack thereof) is the least of our problems. And Avery seconds the motion. Although I think she pretty much seconds any opinion of Soph's. Ahhh little sisters, want to be just like their big sisters, never realizing their penchant for being annoying. (I speak from personal experience)
Well, I cant figure out how to turn the pics, and my computer is now refusing to upload any more pics. One day I will figure all of this out, but for now I need to stop neglecting the laundry and find some other activity for the kiddos. (aside from refolding already folded laundry)

4 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

I love that your blogging! I love and miss you so much and think you are an amazing woman and mother! As for Lyla, it must be hard to put the last one down for long, and she is such an angel! I am sending you butterflies and fairy wings for your search.......

August 4, 2008 at 7:18 PM  
Blogger Sherine said...

Oh blogging is much more important than laundry! so glad you are doing this.. you will love it. And sooo glad we are back in touch!

August 4, 2008 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger Sandi said...

Hi Amy!
Stacey told me that you were blogging and I was so I was excited to see pictures of all of you and those beautiful girls.Oh, that handsome husband too. You of course fall under the category of her royal queen.

August 9, 2008 at 9:55 AM  
Blogger Sandi said...

You are a wonderful mother! I feel for you regarding Lyla and her teething. It is such a trying time. I used to give those long popsycle the cold help and gave me a break. Mind it is messy but it was worth it.

Side note: Did you ever get your house sold?

August 9, 2008 at 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home