Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Last Days of Summer

So,,, the last week of summer vacation is upon us! Hallelujah on some aspects, and also boo hoo.





So serious in her sun loving


The tide was low when we were here, but sooo beautiful. Still can't believe we live here



Creamsicle lovin



Lyla LOVED these goggles. So funny, she did not want them removed, even when her goggles were giving her marks all over. Screamed at me when I removed them.


Do you remember how good this feels???


New tent at the club. Everyone is very excited about it. I think it's nice, but haven't thought it was worth all the chit chat. It's not like it's free vaccinations or anything people. settle down.


My view for four hours today. Not too shabby....
Nice entry Soph! Where are all the people. Nobody is hardly ever at the club. My own private pool. How nice.



Not to be outdone by her sister. Again, nice entry Ava..


Do you know how impossible it is to get three girls looking and smiling at the same time??? Really ladies, it only takes a second. Not today anyway...


On a side note, a funny story. Sophia's 6th birthday is coming up, so we have been talking about birthday wishes. First on Sophia's list: A trip to Africa... Really? I don't think so. Second: a cat. but not just any cat, a "pregernarant one". Ya right Soph. good luck with that one. I guess she will be getting her ears pierced. Smart cookie that one, ask for what is in no way possible, so you can have "sparkly ears". 3rd wish will be granted.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Silverwoman said...

Everything there looks so beautiful!!
Thanks for always including me on your emails, I love seeing what you and your family are up to.

August 20, 2008 at 6:45 AM  
Blogger Sherine said...

I can't believe you live there either. I especially can't believe I didn't know you lived there when I lived there. hhmmph.

August 20, 2008 at 9:45 AM  
Blogger Princess said...

Lol, what 6 year old doesn't want to go to Africa and have a pregnant cat? Love Lyla in the goggles! I can't believe how big they are getting! Give hugs and kisses, I miss them so much!

August 23, 2008 at 9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home