Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Chicago is seeming like a long way away now, but I still L O V E looking at these pictures..Ah this day was so lovely..

Photobucket

I loved walking around the city. The art incorporated into the city is just amazing..

Photobucket

of course, the Bean..a seamless, enormous sculpture. How did the artist get it there? Hmmm, if I were less sleep deprived, I may investigate further. I'll put it on my list.

Photobucket


We went to the Art Institute of Chicago. Van Gough, Degas, Kalo, Renoir, O'keefe...I loved every moment. After absorbing so much beauty, We went into the gift shop where I found an amazing tote. (it has since been washed, and subsequently, ruined, but that is another story....)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We ate in a cute cafe where I had delicious Chicken Enchilada soup..That night Toby had to work, and I ordered room service and had a bubble bath. After a movie and shopping of course! Toby, thank you so much!!! (I felt very spoiled and loved...) As much fun as I had taking a break from the girls, I couldn't help thinking how much they would love Chicago too, and all of the places I just knew they would love to experience..next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home