Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I have been so busy the last few weeks..All I can say, is that I love my life. I am one very lucky woman. My best friend came for a visit...




My little girls were in heaven, they love Stacey so much! There was much dancing, swimming, and giggling....



We even got to take a girls day to go to Kona for beaching, lunching, shopping...fun fun fun


it was such a wonderful treat to have her here! We love Stacey, and love every time we get to see her! Thanks for being so wonderful!!!

SOPHIA TURNS SEVEN....
(I will be doing a post later highlighting the details....just know, I still can't believe she is seven!)

Sophia and Avery have their first day of school. Then Soph started a new school two days later and Avery is staying home with me..It was a big decision for our family, and so far, so good...

Toby spoiled me with a trip to Chicago! (again, I will post pics later...to many for one post....)

Also, I turned 35..I am officially middle age. If I were to ever desire a belly button ring, it may now be considered a mid life crisis...

Toby and the girls surprised me with a weekend trip for my birthday...(you guessed it...photos to come)

Anyway, my eight year anniversary is next week, so I'd better get caught up here, as I see that there is still so much to blog about! too bad my computer took forever to upload photos tonight, now I'm too tired to finish!

The end.

1 Comments:

Blogger Princess said...

Stupid computers, I share your pain! It was such a great visit and I can't WAIT to see your pictures from the windy city and your birthday get away!

September 24, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home